This post – New Year Quotes 2018 gives the readers many wonderful quotes to with their friends and family. New Year Quotes 2018 is a good collection of Quotes from various eminent people and popular Books.The Month of December keeps us in celebrating mood with Christmas and it prepares us to bid farewell to the Old Year and to welcome the New Year with New Hopes, New Imaginations, New Targets, New Amendments and with New Attitude towards the life and the society.
New Year Quotes 2018 – The Most Inspiring and New Year Quotes
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.
- It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.
- The only way to spend New Year’s Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise, when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.
- Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.
- “Hope is the dream of a soul awake.”
- In all things, it is better to hope than to despair.”
- ‘Hope never abandons you; you abandon it.”
- “No man is beaten until his hope is annihilated, his confidence gone. As long as a man faces life hopefully, confidently, triumphantly, he is not a failure; he is not beaten until he turns his back on life.”
- “The grand essentials of happiness are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
- May your podiatrist, gastroenterologist, cardiologist, psychiatrist, urologist, and, most importantly, your plumber, give you a clean bill of health.
- If you live in fear-driven sheep, may you choose to be the love-driven shepherd?
- “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”
You are Reading New Year Quotes 2018
- “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with a prophetic ray.”
- “Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.”
- New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
- Every New Year is the direct descendant, isn’t it, of a long line of proven criminals
- “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
- May your food be tasty, your dinner conversation pleasant, your calorie consumption low, and the pleasure greater.
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
- Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
- May the words “I love you” be heard when you talk to your kids, your spouse, your parents, and your favorite lunch, but not necessarily when you talk to your tennis coach, your secretary, or your nurse.
Final Words for the post – New Year Quotes 2018
The New Year is celebrated worldwide but the entire world does not celebrate the day on the 1st of January. Irrespective of the day of the celebration, the 1st day of the new year is worth celebrating by bidding a loving farewell to the old year and welcoming the new year which, we feel. will brighten our lives. This post – New Year Quotes – 2018 is a good collection of quotations from the sources of online and offline. This post – New Year Quotes will enable the reader community to wish their beloved friends, elders, younger ones, and family members with an appropriate quote and make them feel happy. Please share this post with your friends, well-wishers and family members as ” Sharing is Caring”