This Post – Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes – Most inspirational and outstanding Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi – shall give the readers a comprehensive idea on the ideology of Mahatma Gandhi. Mohan Das Karamchand Gandhi, popularly called Gandhi Ji and Bapu Ji, needs no introduction in the History of the World in general and in the History of India in Particular. His honorific “Mahatma” was applied first in 1914 in South Africa which means ‘High-souled” and “Venerable”. He was the Father of the Indian nation. He fought for the Indian Independence with the weapon of Non-violent Civil Disobedience and Satyagraha. He was the president of the Indian National Congress in 1921 and fought for achieving “Swaraj” or Self-rule.
Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes – Most Inspirational and outstanding quotes of Mahatma Gandhi
- Man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others including his enemies and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do, are in harmony.
- Silence is the Best answer to Anger
- The future depends on what you do today.
- The only virtue I want to claim is truth and Non-Violence. I lay no claim to super human powers. I want none.
- If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- Power is of Two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by the acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
- It is always been a mystery to me how people can respect themselves when they humiliate other humans.
- Basic education links the children whether of the cities or the villages to all that is the best and lasting in India.
- I saw that bad handwriting should be regarded as a sign of an imperfect education.
- In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- When you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
You Are Reading Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all.
- To believe in something and not to live in it, is dishonest.
- It is easy to stand with the crowd; it takes courage to stand alone.
- Nothing is impossible for pure love.
- Strength does not come from winning; your struggles develop your strengths when you go through hardships and decide not to surrender. That is strength.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- To see the universal and all-pervading spirit of Truth face to face one must be able to love the moment of all creation as oneself.
- There is no school equal to a decent home and no Teacher equal to a virtuous parent.
- Whatever the crisis, the fire of love will melt it.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes.
- Hate the sin and love the sinner.
- Talk doesn’t help someone out of poverty that takes doing.
- A small group of determined and like-minded people can change the course of the History.
- Justice that love gives is surrender. Justice that law gives is punishment.
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
- Patience means self-suffering.
- Love is the subtlest force in the world.
Final Words for the post- Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes
Mahatma Gandhi was influenced by the Hindu and the Jain religious atmosphere. He was influenced by the great thinkers like Tolstoy, Ruskin and Thoreau. Gandhi himself declared that he was the disciple of Tolstoy. Gandhi credited Shrimad Rajchandra, a poet and Jain philosopher as his influential counselor. This post Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes – Most Inspirational and Outstanding Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi – will definitely guide the reader community to understand the complexity of life and to lead their lives in a more harmonious way. The quotations compiled in this post – Mahatma Gandhi Success Quotes – are collected the Online sources and offline sources. This post may be shared among the friends, family members, relatives, acquaintances, and well wishers since “Sharing is Caring”