The present post – John Keats Love Quotes – The most Excellent and Brilliant John Keats Love Quotes help the readers to know the depth of Love. John Keats was the contemporary of Lord Byron and P B Shelly. He lived between 1795 and 1821. He died at a very young age of 25 years. The poetry of Keats is characterized by sensual imagery. In the beginning of the year 1821, Keats was coughing up blood. On first coughing up blood, he said “I know the color of that blood! It is arterial blood. I cannot be deceived in that color. That drop of blood is my death warrant. I must die”.
John Keats Love Quotes -The Most Excellent and Brilliant Quotes
- Two souls but with a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. That is Love.
- I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart’s affections, and the truth of imagination.
- A thing of Beauty is a Joy forever; its loveliness increases, it will never pass into nothingness, but still will keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams and health and quiet breathing.
- Love is my Religion; I could die for that. I could die for you.
- I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days—three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.
- I wish to believe in immortality—I wish to live with you forever.
- I see life nothing but the certainty of your love – convince me of it, my sweetest. If I am not somehow convinced I shall die of agony.
- I love you the more. In that, I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
- But, I, Being poor, have only, my dreams I lay them at your feet… tread softly; for you tread on my dreams.
- Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.
- I don’t need the stars in the night. I found my treasure. All I need is you by my side, so shine forever,
- Beauty is the truth, truth beauty; that is all ye know on earth and all ye need to know.
- You are always new; the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.
- The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.
- My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.
You are Reading John Keats Love Quotes
- Many a time I have been half in love with easeful death.
- Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced.
- You have ravished me away by a power I cannot resist; and yet I could resist till I saw you, and ever since I have seen you I endeavored often to reason against the reasons of my love.
- I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion – I have shuddered at it. I shuddered no more- I could be martyred for my religion – Love is my religion – I could die for that.
- Blinded alike from sunshine and from the rain. As though a rose should shut, and be a bud again.
- Let me melt into thee! Let the sounds of our close voices marry at their birth. Let us entwine hoveringly.
- The poetry of the earth is never dead.
- There are four questions of value in Life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same, Only Love.
- I am profoundly enchanted by the flowing complexity in you.
- It is better to lose your ego to the One you Love than to lose the One you Love to your Ego.
- I have so much of you in my heart.
- Then on the shore of the wide world, I stand alone and think till love and fame to nothingness do sink.
FINAL WORDS FOR THE POST – JOHN KEATS LOVE QUOTES
John Keats wrote many poems and odes on Love and Imagery. The John Keats Quotes on Love are collected from the Online and Offline sources. Please share this post – John Keats Love Quotes – to your friends, family members, relatives, acquaintances and well-wishers as “ Sharing is Caring.”