Bill Gates is a technologist, business leader, and philanthropist. He grew up in Seattle, Washington, with a remarkable and encouraging family, who encouraged his interest in computers at an early age. He dropped out of college to start Microsoft with his childhood friend Paul Allen. He married Melinda French in 1994 and they have three children. Today, Bill and Melinda Gates co-chair the charitable foundation bearing their names and are working together to give their wealth back to society. This post-Bill Gates Quotes – The Most Realistic and Reliable Quotations of Bill Gates – shall give you an idea how to make your dreams real and lead your lives in a pragmatic manner.
Bill Gates Quotes – The Most Realistic and Reliable Quotes
- Television is not real life. In real life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
- To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
- I would counsel people to go to college because it is one of the best times in your life in terms of whom you meet and develop a broad set of intellectual skills.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- I never took a day off in my twenties, not one.
- Don’t study to earn, study to learn. Today is what you will become tomorrow.
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- When I was young I thought that money and power would make me happy. I was right.
- I studied everything but never topped but today the toppers of the best universities are my employees.
- Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
- To be a good professional engineer, always start to study late for exams because it teaches you how to manage time and tackle emergencies.
- Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
- The software is a great combination of artistry and engineering.
- Teaching is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them. The teacher is the most important.
- If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations.
- The key to the job market is far more this education dilemma; our jobs mismatch is an education problem.
- Microsoft is not about greed. It is about innovation and fairness.
- Being flooded with information doesn’t mean we have the right information or that we are in touch with the right people.
- If your culture doesn’t like Greek, you are in real trouble.
- Discrimination has a lot of layers that makes it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
- The internet is becoming the town square for the Global village of tomorrow.
- The advancement of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it. So it’s’ part of everyday life.
- Digital reading will completely take over. It is lightweight and it is fantastic for sharing. Over time it will take over.
- People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they? People feared coal; they feared gas-powered engines. There will be ignorance and ignorance leads to fear. But two areas that are changing are – information technology and medical technology. These are the things that the world will be very different 20 years from now than it is today.
- Automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiencies.
- Procrastination is not a good habit.
- Active philanthropy required a lot of time and creativity – the same kind of focus and skills that building a business requires.
- If I would be given a chance to start all over again, I would choose network marketing.
Final Words for the post-Bill Gates Quotes
Bill Gates and his wife founded Melinda Gates Foundation with a huge amount of donations in 2000. The work of Bill Gates foundation is modelled on the Rockefeller Family’s philanthropic focus. Bill Gates tops every edition of the List of Billionaires of the World. He is honoured with many awards and prizes in recognition to the service of the Industry and the Humanity. This post, Bill Gates Quotes – The Most Realistic and Reliable Quotes of Bill Gates shall aware the reader community about the practical ways of leading life. This post may be shared with the friends and family member as “Sharing is Caring”