Albert Einstein lived between 14th March 1879 and 18th April 1955. He was a German-born theoretical physicist. He developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. Einstein is best known by the general public for his Mass-Energy equivalence formula E=mc2. He received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921. This post-Albert Einstein Quotes, which are the most powerful and valuable, gives a complete knowledge of Life in this world in the Einstein’s point of view.
Albert Einstein Quotes – The Most Powerful and Valuable Quotes
- The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.
- If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
- We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent of what nature revealed to us.
- When he was dying, Einstein refused surgery saying “I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share. It is time to go, I will do it elegantly.”
- The most beautiful gift of Nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see.
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once
- An intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex; it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
- A theory can be proved by experiment but no path leads from experiment to the birth of a theory.
- When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract positive thinking.
- An example is not another way to teach; it is the only way to teach.
- Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
- I am thankful to those who said NO to me; its’ because of them I am doing it myself.
- The value of achievement lies in the achieving.
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
- I never think of the future it comes soon enough.
- I have deep faith that the principle of the universe will be beautiful and simple.
- The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.
You are Reading Albert Einstein Quotes
- I live in the solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
- To the world, you are the one person, but to one person you could be the world.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expressions and knowledge.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality. They are not certain and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
- Any fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for.
- Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong. It is a character.
- Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of Truth.
- Whoever is careless with the Truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
- Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
- The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulate the creative mind.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z, Work is X, Y is play and Z are keeping your mouth shut.
- Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind.
- Yes, we have to divide our time like that between our politics and our Equations. But to me, our equations are far more important. For politics is only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation stands forever.
- Only a Life lived for others is a Life Worth Living.
- I think and think, for months and years. Ninety-Nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
- God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light; evil is the absence of God.
- Science will never be a finished book. Any development over the time reveals more and deeper difficulties.
- It is not that I am so smart, But I stay with the questions much longer.
- Look deep into native, and then you will understand everything better.
- Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
- Sometimes, you just need a break in a beautiful place alone to figure everything out.
- Everything will be okay in the End. If it is not okay, it is not the End.
Final Words for the Post – Albert Einstein Quotes
Albert Einstein was a passionate and committed anti-racist. He died on the 18th Day of April. 1955. He suffered from internal bleeding caused by the rupture of an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Einstein refused surgery, saying: “I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share, it is time to go. I will do it elegantly”. He died at the age of 76, having continued to work until near the End. This post – Albert Einstein Quotes -The Most Powerful and Valuable Quotes of Albert Einstein – I hope, will be useful to all the beloved readers and transform themselves in a positive way. The above quotations posted in this Post – Albert Einstein Quotes – which are The Most Powerful and Valuable, are collected from the online sources and offline sources.
Please share this post-Albert Einstein Quotes -to your friends, family and well-wishers as you know “Sharing is Caring.”.