This post “ The Most Powerful and Brilliant Quotes of Abraham Lincoln ” will give a clear picture on many areas of Life in Lincoln’s perspective. Here I listed a few of the Abraham Lincoln quotes on success for daily motivation. Abraham Lincoln lived on this earth between the 12th Day of 1809 and the 15th Day of 1865. His parents were Thomas Lincoln and Nancy Hanks. He was the 16th President of United States of America from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. As the President of the United States, he was preceded by James Buchanan and Succeeded by Andrew Johnson. Abraham Lincoln led the United States of America in its Civil War. He abolished Slavery and strengthened the Government.
Best Abraham Lincoln Quotes on Success
- The government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.
- Whatever you are, Be a good one.
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
- I have always found that Mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
- When I do good, I feel good, when I do bad, I see bad. That is my religion.
- I walk slowly but I never walked backwards.
- Don’t believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it.
- That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it.
- My best friend is the person who will give a book I have not read.
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
- Be sure you put your feet in the right place Then stand firm.
- I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
- You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.
- The character is like a Tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it. The tree is the real thing.
You are Cherishing Abraham Lincoln Quotes
- As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a Master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this to the extent of the difference is no democracy.
- I have now come to the conclusion never again to think of marrying and for this reason. I can never be satisfied with anyone who would be blockhead enough to have me.
- You can fool all the people some of the time. And some of the people all the time. But you cannot fool all the people all the time.
- And in the End, it is not the years in your life that counts. It is the life of your years.
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
- I have been focused many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for the day.
- Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- I leave you, hoping that the lamp of liberty will burn in your bosoms until there shall no longer be a doubt that all men are created free and equal.
- I freely acknowledge myself the servant of the people according to the bond of service. The United States Constitution, and that as such, I am responsible to them.
- You cannot help them permanently by doing for them what they could do for themselves.
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother.
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.We shall nobly save or meanly leave the lost best hope of earth.
- I do the very best I know how the very best I can and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
- Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.
- When you reach the end of your rope Tie a knot and hang on.
- There are no bad pictures. That is just how your face looks sometimes.
Final Words for the Post – Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Abraham Lincoln was consistently ranked in the top of the List of the presidents of the United States of America next to George Washington. He was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth on Good Friday. He was an enemy of artificial hierarchy. Abraham Lincoln was a favorite exemplar of liberal intellectuals across Europe and Latin America and in Asia. Lincoln’s portrait appears on two denominations of US Currency, the Penny and the $5 bill. This post – The Most powerful and Brilliant Abraham Lincoln Quotes – I hope, will pave the way for a bright future. The Quotations compiled in this post are collected from the online sources and from the offline sources. This post The Most powerful and Brilliant Abraham Lincoln Quotes is expected to be shared among the friends, family, acquaintances and well-wishers for “Sharing is Caring”.